In addition to dental implants, the field of aesthetics is another field of expertise that Dr. Hilmi has accumulated, and today, through relatively noncomplex treatments, aesthetic results can be achieved.
Dr. Hilmi helped many people smile again.
• Teeth Whitening
• Dental restoration, including closing of spaces between teeth and changing shape and color using the Bonding method
• Ceramic crowns, bridges, aesthetic crowns, aesthetic tooth restoration and "white fillings"
Complex Dental Restoration
Dental restoration is the central field in which the proper functioning and aesthetics of the teeth are restored. Dental restoration includes the completion of missing teeth, achieving continuity of teeth and the creation of an optimal and balanced mouth structure for the purpose of proper chewing or for aesthetic purposes.
• Restoration of mouths without teeth
• Restoration on implants and treatment of problems in the chewing system
• Producing the highest level of prosthetics
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
The field of surgery includes a wide range of dental treatments designed to give you a healthy and aesthetic smile. Among the many surgical treatments performed in our clinic are dental implants.
The implants are without doubt the great advancement in modern dentistry. The implant simulates the root and contains a tooth (permanent crown) or, alternatively, it is used as a fixation for unfixed dentures. Dental implants have been in use for the past three decades, and their success is unprecedented. The implants' solution has improved the quality of life of millions of people around the world, and today the costs also make the treatment accessible to most patients.